国内外网站
当前位置:首页 > 阅读 > 网媒阅读

超实用男生表白英文,教你如何将我爱你说的更感人!

2018-10-13 20:16:18 来源:

  如果你有喜欢的人,不表白还等什么呢?简单的三个单词,八个字母,如何说得更感人呢?小编来教你!

超实用表白英文,教你如何将我爱你说的更感人!

  1.You make me want to be a better man.

  你让我想成为一个更好的人。

  —As Good As It Gets《尽善尽美》

  2.The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.

  最伟大的事情,莫过于去爱,同时也被爱。

  —Moulin Rouge《红磨坊》

  3.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

  赢取这张船票,是我一生最美好的事情 ... 它让我遇见你 ... 你必须答应我:你会活下去,不会放弃,不管发生什么,不管多么绝望 ...

  —Titanic《泰坦尼克号》

  4.I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.

  我非常爱你,也许超过世上任何一个人爱另外一个人可能达到的程度。

  —Henry, 50 First Dates《初恋50次》

  5.You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.

  在我眼里你不会变老,不会褪色,不会死去。

  —Shakespeare in Love《莎翁情史》

  6.I came here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.

  我来到这里,不抱任何期待,只是告诉你我有自由这么说:我的内心只属于你,永远属于你。

  —Sense And Sensibility《理智与情感》

  7.I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I’d never forget the way she looked.

  我记不得妮娜那天穿了什么,但我会永远记得她那天的样子。

  —The Father of the Bride《新岳父大人》

  8.Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in the entire world, she had to walk into mine.

  城里那么多酒吧,世界上那么多酒吧,她偏偏走进我这一家。

  —Casablanca《卡萨布兰卡》

  9.You had me at hello.

  我对你一见钟情。

  —Jerry Maguire《甜心先生》

  10.You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

  你对我下了魔咒,身体和灵魂。我爱你,从今开始我永不想与你分离。

  —Pride and Prejudice《傲慢与偏见》

  11.I love you once.I love you twice.I love you more than beans and rice.

  一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你此生不渝。

  —Desperate Housewives《绝望主妇》

  12.He is your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes. He is your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes.他是你的初恋,而我希望做你的最后一个,无论等多久。

  —The Vampire Diaries《吸血鬼日记》

  13.You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.

  你害我分心。从遇见你的那一刻起,你就让我分心。因为我的脑海里满满都是想吻你的冲动。

  —The Big Bang Theory《生活大爆炸》

  14.The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future are my privilege.

  你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情;你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。

  —Sherlock《神探夏洛克》


推荐阅读